- Admission will be strictly on ONLINE mode only.
- The Unique ID provided by The Directorate of Higher Educaton must mention at the time of online form fill up.
- After closing of Online Submission of Admission Forms, Merit List will be published in the college website www.kamrupcollege.org.in before date of admission. The date of publication of Merit List will be notified in the website itself.
- The admission shall be made purely on the basis of Merit subject to the rule of reservation of the Government of Assam.
- Admission Form Fee- Students need not make any payment for purchase of Prospectus and Admission Form. This is as per declaration made by Hon'ble Higher Education Minister, Govt. of Assam.
- H.S. 1st Year
- T.D.C. 1st Year
- Students who qualify for getting admission, will have to take admission through ONLINE by logging into the system using their User ID (E-mail ID) and Password. For completion of admission process, guidelines will be notified on time.
- One student shall take admission only in one Institution.
- After confirmation of admission, the Original Documents will have to be produced in the college office for scrutiny of the same on the date which will be notified later on.
- Students are advised not to provide any false information while filling up the online Admission Form. If it is detected that false information is given by a student, his/her admission will be summarily cancelled.
- Applicants are required to preserve their User ID (E-mail ID) and Password details carefully as it will be required at the time of admission as well as throughout college life.
- Applicants facing any difficulties may email us which will be replied back at the earliest.
INSTRUCTION FOR ONLINE ADMISSION
- Please read the instructions before you proceed for online form fill-up.
- Register yourself by clicking the “Registration” button. For registration, students must have their E-mail account.
- Without The Unique ID provided by The Directorate of Higher Educaton the Application form will not be accepted.
- The E-Mail ID will be verified, a OTP will be send to your E-Mail ID you need to enter that OTP for verification of E-Mail ID
- Log into the system by using your User ID (your E-mail ID) and the Password.
- Fill in the Application form, provide correct information as per your particulars (Follow your HSLC documents).
- Upload the scanned Signature/files/documents/photographs in the proper boxes. Sizes (Preferably) of scanned photographs is Between 50 Kb to 100 kb, Signature is Between 20 kb to 50 kb And Documents/Files is Between 50 kb to 200 kb.
- All the Students Must have to upload Scanned Signature, Photo and Marksheet of Qualifying Examination.
- Cast Certificate need to be uploaded by the students other than Unreserved category .
- After successful uploading of Signature/files/documents/photographs, click the ‘Preview’ button.
- If no mistake is found in the preview, students can skip the ‘Edit’ option and can click the ‘Submit’ button.
- After clicking the Submit button, one System Generated Application Number will appear on the screen. Students must note down the Application Number for further use.
- Online submission of Admission Form is complete on generation of the Application